Cumpara acum
Prima pagină:

PDF
Descarcă »


Anunturi Publicitare Online
Sondaj:

Care sunt soluţiile pentru eficientizarea sistemului sanitar?

Scăderea birocraţiei
Creşterea transparenţei
Construcţia de spitale noi
Modernizarea spitalelor vechi
Parteneriatul public privat

Comentarii (7) »
Sondaje vechi »

Contact:

Adresa:
Str. Cristian Popisteanu nr. 2-4
Sector 1, Bucuresti
Telefon/Fax:
021.527.19.13
0758.256.441
E-mail:
[email protected] national.ro

[email protected] national.ro




« Alte articole din categoria In brief

Real estate leasing market tripled to 461 million euros last year

In brief



Data adaugarii: 2008-04-17

Versiunea pentru tiparire
Trimite prin e-mail

Marimea textului:

Last year, the real estate leasing market increased by 213%, as against the level of 2006, to 461.38 million euros, out of which the office leasing represented 30%, and the industrial leasing 29%, on Wednesday declared The President of the Association for Leasing and Non-banking Financial Services (ALB).
The leasing financing for hotels represented 10% of the market, the outlet retail segment - 10%, and the residential segment - 21%, the ALB President, Kerem Sekizyarali, also said.
The value of the financed goods in the residential sector amounted to 85.82 million euros in 2007. up 259% against previous year level, and the value of the goods financed in the office segment reached 151.078 million euros, up by 327%, as against 2006.
Out of the total real estate leasing market, 97% of the contracts were concluded by companies, and the remaining 3% by the population.
The largest part of the real estate leasing financing (86.42%) was contracted for periods of over 5 years, while the contracts for 4-5 years represented 6.
54% of their total, those for 3-4 years - 2.89%, those for 2-3 years - 2.79%, those for 1-2 years - 0.34%, and those for a period under one year - 1.02%.
The leasing companies of the banks signed 99% of the leasing contracts in the real estate segment, while the rest of 1% were made by independent companies.
The value of the goods financed in the Romanian leasing market advanced by 51.59% last year, to 4.94 billion euros, especially due to the entry of new companies, thus exceeding the initial ALB estimates by around 650 million euros. The Association for Leasing and Non-banking Financial Services had previously estimated the domestic leasing market would amount to 4.3 billion euros in 2007, up by 32%, as against 2006, when goods in excess of  3.26 billion euros were financed.

 
  • Currently nan/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noteaza articolul.

 



Comentarii

Curierul National nu este responsabilă juridic pentru conţinutul textelor de mai jos. Responsabilitatea pentru mesajele dumneavoastră vă revine în exclusivitate.

    Timpul de 30 zile în care puteaţi face comentarii pe marginea acestui articol a expirat.


    Recomandat Curierul National
    Ultimele comentarii:

    LEGEA ANTIdracNEA A FOST APROBATA DE UE ! ...
    Eurodeputaţii aprobă recomandările detaliate ale comisiei speciale privind infracţiunile fiscale

    ALTA TAXA pesede LA BUGET CA ORICUM NU VA DA NICIO ...
    Persoanele fizice şi juridice sunt obligate să îşi asigure împotriva dezastrelor naturale toate construcţiile cu destinaţia de locuinţă

    Trebuie comunicat Realitatii TV ca acum in emisiun ...
    Ultimul drum al Regelui Mihai I

    mi-am luat popcorn, sa urmaresc prabuselnitza in d ...
    Sperietoarea Split TVA

    de ce sunt permisi fosfatii, nitratii, nitritii, a ...
    Aditivii de fosfat în carnea de kebab: propunerea Comisiei merge mai departe

    Top articole:

    Afişează articolele cele mai:
    Votate | Comentate | Expediate

    Radio Sud

    Tipografia de Sud
    Orologia Primo minuto

    Sumarul ediţiei: